kt literary will be off on a short vacation tomorrow through Tuesday, taking in some sun, some sand, some cervezas, and some beach reading. What’s on the pile?
- The Rough Guide to Baja California
- I Was Told There’d Be Cake by Sloane Crosley
- Screwball by Keri Mikulski
- Little (Grrl) Lost by Charles De Lint
- Cowboy Feng’s Space Bar and Grille by Steven Brust
- The Good Fairies of New York by Martin Millar
- Making Money by Terry Pratchett
- Two weeks’ worth of Entertainment Weekly
- And two months’ worth of House Beautiful
Combined with my Kindle reading, that ought to keep me busy for a few days. And if not, I can always download something new.
See you when I get back! And while I’m gone, feel free to send me your questions, and tell me what would be on your list of beach books, if you were packing today.