I’m truly excited to get back on the wagon in terms of blogging this year. I want to bring back my About My Query posts (more on that in another post), as well as continue to keep you updated on new books, news, and reviews. One of my plans is to do a semi-weekly interview with a client — sometimes related to a book release, sometimes just because they’re cool — and in the spirit of collaboration, I wanted to ask you, my readers, what kind of questions you’d like them to answer. I’m thinking of questions along the lines of:
- What are you working on now?
- What was your favorite book as a child/teen?
- What are you reading now?
- Do you work with a critique group/partner?
- What’s your memory of how we started working together?
- And, of course: favorite pair of shoes?
Do you have any other burning questions you’re eager to know the answers to? My goal is to come up with an interview, so to speak, that will be the same for all of my clients. Please add your suggestions in the comments!