Still getting caught up with a bunch of news and reviews, so before I get to our Editor Answers, it’s time for a big ole tab-closer post. Let’s hit it!
- I’m a little late with this one, but thanks to kt literary client Suzanne Casamento for pointing out Mother reader’s latest challenge: comment on five KidLit blogs a day to build community!
- Meanwhile, Day-By-Day Writer reveals she’s using an Ellen Booraem writing tip when she’s stuck during NaNoWriMo. How are you doing with your novel-in-a-month?
- Newish HarperCollins imprint The Bowen Press has a blog! And contributing blogger Molly O’Neill shares her awesome falling-in-love metaphor. Enjoy!
- Speaking of Ellen Booraem, School Library Journal reviewed The Unnameables, and said “it has a style and charm of its own.”
- Completely unrelated to books, did you hear about the pictures that were taken of a planet orbiting a sun? Next stop: life on other worlds!
Finally, I know it’s only November, but I’m already being asked about Christmas gifts — both to get, and thinking about what to give. Who’s got some brilliant ideas? (Besides books, of course, because we ALL know you’re going to go buy some books, right?) Help a friend out!