Not feeling at my best today, I’m afraid, but there’s still a lot of great stuff out there on the interwebs to read. Such as:
- A day in the life of a literary agent, from fellow Coloradan Rachelle Gardner
- Nathan Bransford’s thoughts on unagented revisions
- New kt literary client Carrie Harris is throwing a party, and you can invite five literary characters of your choice!
- Another fab kt literary client, Susan Sandmore, is putting together a sort of cultural literacy quiz for writers of children’s books. Stop in and help her out!
- Galleycat’s taking another look at the YA morality clause Random House UK is rumored to be inserting into contracts.
- And Friend of the Blog De offers some useful thoughts (in a six-part series) on writing intriguing minor characters
What other interesting links have you come across lately?