As an aspiring writer or published author, you’re likely already a master of the internets. Here are just a few of my favorite very helpful sites for authors navigating the world of publishing:
- The Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators
- Verla Kay Blue Boards
- Preditors and Editors
- Pub Rants
- Inspirational quotes on writing for children
- Publishers Marketplace
- The Association of Authors’ Representatives
- Backspace: The Writers Place
- Romance Writers of America
- Writer Beware
- And my favorite authors’ websites!
Add your favorite links in the comments, and I’ll update my list as I hear of great new sites.